Authorized Brand Partner
The tampons are made up of 100% cotton and are super convenient and a perfect fit for first-time users.
It is dermatologically tested and approved by gynaecologists to ensure that it is safe for your body.
Most tampons have chemicals or artificial scents, but Sanfe tampons are odourless and devoid of any chemicals.
The tampons are biodegradable so that it does not pollute the environment and is safe for your body too.
The tampons are 100% organic and help to keep your vagina safe and clean.
• Wash your hands properly before handling a tampon. The coloured tear tape needs to be removed. After that, the bottom half of the covering needs to be unwrapped.
• Undo the removal cord and hold the other end of the tampon to remove the remaining wrapping.
• Get yourself in a comfortable position and gently push it inside the vagina using your finger as far as your finger can reach. Don’t worry, it won’t get a pass or get stuck in your vagina.
• To remove the tampon, gently pull the disposal chord diagonally downwards to slide the tampon out and dispose of it in a bin.
• Please do not flush the tampon as it can damage the septic system.
• Remove the coloured tear tape & unwrap the bottom 1/2 of the covering .
• Hold the tampon from the other end & remove remaining wrapping.
• Push the tampon using your finger as far back as possible
When you buy this product from Trell, you are assured that the product you would receive will expire on or after Jan, 2024